Old-fashioned

Old-fashioned

Friday, January 27, 2023

Plan for a happy life


This is my new "hobby", Happy Planners for getting my life in order this year. One of my goals for 2023 is to get more structure in my life, and to plan for the changes I wish to see happen. When I found a video about Happy Planner in my flow on Youtube, it was like a sign to me. The one big reason I never have been able to stick to my plans before has been that my planners have been so boring that I never really opened them. These planners speak to my heart and to my creative side as they are meant to be decorated, which I love. This is going to be my year, to create changes and start living, not only existing. I plan to plan for a happy life this year....and every year from now on.



No comments:

Post a Comment